Invisalign in Springfield, MO
Have you ever wished that you had received orthodontic treatment when you were younger? Just because you’re not a teenager anymore doesn’t mean you can’t straighten your teeth. If you desire a straighter smile but the thought of traditional braces makes you cringe, we’ve got just what you need: Invisilign®. In less than a year with Invisalign, you can smile better knowing your teeth are straighter and healthier looking. Let’s take a closer look at Invisalign and the benefits you can enjoy from it.
If you want a straighter smile without everyone noticing you are undergoing treatment, visit our office for Invisalign. With Invisalign, treatment is virtually undetectable so no one will even know you are receiving teeth straightening care.
Invisalign is removable so you can conveniently take out your trays to brush your teeth, floss, eat dinner, or even to enjoy a special occasion. As long as you wear your aligners for the required amount of time each day, you can freely remove your trays as needed.
Additionally, Invisalign is more comfortable than traditional braces. With smooth trays, Invisalign is gentle on your gums so you won’t have to deal with irritation. Unlike braces, Invisalign doesn’t have broken wires, lost braces, or cause cuts and abrasions to the mouth.
- Initial Consultation – At your consultation, your doctor will evaluate and discuss your needs in order to determine if Invisalign is the right treatment for you.
- Custom Treatment Plan – The doctor will take impressions in order to create precise 3D digital images of your teeth. This will help construct your own personalized treatment plan, including the movements of teeth, ho long your treatment will be, as well as your expected end results.
- Clear Aligners – Once you have approved your treatment you will receive your custom made aligners. They’re virtually invisible so most people won’t even notice them.
- During Treatment – The aligners must be worn for 22 hours of the day, only to be taken out to eat and to brush and floss. Your teeth will gently and gradually start shifts into place. You may be asked to come in for check-ups every couple of weeks.
- End of Treatment – When treatment is complete it is important to ask your doctor about retainers. The use of retainers will help insure the teeth do not shift back to previous position.
Take the next step toward straighter teeth without everyone noticing, and visit our office for Invisalign in Springfield. If you are a good candidate for Invisalign, your dentist can help you take the next steps toward a straighter smile you can be proud of.